Thursday, January 20, 2011

Girls Movie Update

Thought I would update the list with comments and the girls' opinion on each of the films as we watch them.

MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS

Paint Your Wagon - 20 Jan 2011: Watched it with the girls. Might be best to avoid with young kids unless you want a discussion on prostitution :). Oh and a woman being married to two men can also raise questions. The girls however enjoyed it
The Black Hole (12+?)
Oklahoma
The Shootist
Silent Running
The Final Countdown
Hawk The Slayer
Original Star Wars Trilogy
Tron (original)
Quigley Down Under
Flight of the Navigator
White Fang
The Princess Bride
The Never Ending Story
War Games
Greystoke: The Legend Of Tarzan
Willow
The Labyrinth
The Dark Crystal
Back to the Future
The Gods Must Be Crazy
Hallelujah Trail
Pete's Dragon
The Ugly Dachshund
The Boatniks
They call me Trinity - 9th Jan 2011: Girls laughed a lot
Trinity is Still My Name
Snowball Express
Midnight Madness
Scavenger Hunt
Condorman
Ghost in the Noonday Sun
Swiss Family Robinson
No Deposit, No Return
Candleshoe
Dragonslayer
The Last Flight of Noah's Ark
The Journey of Natty Gann
The Man From Snowy River
Return to Snowy River
The Cowboys
McClintock
Rio Bravo
El Dorado
Big Jake
Fortress(?)
The Watcher in the Woods(?)
My Name is Nobody
Short Circuit - Jan 2011: Girls enjoyed it
Short Circuit 2 - Jan 2011: Girls enjoyed it

---------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Well, I STILL like the part where Lee Marvin knocks the horse out... :-)

Suldog said...

Paint Your Wagon? My goodness, I think I saw that when I was about 13, way back in 1970? I remember going around singing "They Call The Wind Mariah" for the next couple of weeks. Thankfully, puberty set in soon thereafter and put an end to that sort of nonsense :-)