Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Meme

By way of oldnfo

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

- working from home
- living a kid-free life
- playing HAM radio
- doing lots of camping
- sleeping in on weekends (see "living a kid-free life" above)

5 Things on My To-Do List Today

- Organise my stuff for my trip to Sydney on Wed
- Organise the stuff for the gunsmith so that he can do the sear / hammer / ambi safety & mag well while i'm away
- Pay bills
- Put some invoices in
- Ensure adequate space on credit card (for trip to Sydney)

5 Snacks I Like

- Apples
- Water crackers & cheese

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire

- Random acts of kindness to family/friends
- Go on a world-the-world trip with family
- Buy the houses on each side of my house and turn into a large park area
- Purchase 5 - 10 acres of bushland near a good water supply (for the future)
- Donate to worthy organisations

5 Places I Have Lived (for various lengths of time)

- Kalgoorlie (Western Australia)
- Perth (Western Australia)
- London (England)
- Dusseldorf (Germany)
- Jerusalem (Israel)

5 Jobs I Have Had

- computer trainer (my favourite)
- Personal Assistant to Financial Controller
- assistant worker in Drug Rehab
- database administrator
- whatever my title is now

5 People I Tag to Answer

- anyone who is interested :)

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Interesting to see how similar our tastes/lives are even separated by 12,000 miles!